Sunday, 19 October 2008

I applied for steak!

So i applied for a stake on 2p2, just thought i post it on here incase i got some good offers from my zero readers :D


Originally Posted by Munchers
Hi, im looking for a stake to play 25nl/50nl FR on pokerstars and possibly higher later on. I have not played for a while and looking to get back into it but dont have the roll for 25nl atm.

I need around $300-550 from a backer, and i have $200 which can be used as part of the BR.

Here are my stats and hands from Feb-Jun this year.





PM me if your interested or email at ford369@gmail.com

Thanks!

+ i am open to backing offers on the ipoker network aswell!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your poker tracker was amazing. Hope success is sitting next to you or we can say success is controlling your hands. Why don't you visit us? Try our site once.

Game, poker, online poker, online game