Sunday, 4 January 2009

Munchers "To DO List!"

I have come to the stark realiziation that I need to sort my shit out. I need to straighten out my mental. physical and social state that I'm currently in to try and improve on my happiness and quality of life, which at the moment could be better as I dont do alot all day and waste far to much time than do anything else constructive. So i figure the best way to do this is to make a list of things I need to do;

To DO List!

  1. Tidy up my room and house.
  2. Limit myself to no more than 2 insults or negative comments to others a day for the rest of next week.
  3. Waste less time reading random shit on the internet, rather spend that time doing more construtive things stated below.
  4. Play more poker. Sticking to my plan to gring .5/1 LHE.
  5. Play some more online Risk because its soo freaking addictive.
  6. Do regular 30min+ exercise sessions everday until I go back to school.
  7. Spend atleast 20min+ a day working with the football to improve my touch and footspeed.
  8. Eat 3 regular meals each and every day.
  9. Clean, wash and kepp self hygenic and shower atleast once a day.
  10. Be happy and positve.

No comments: