Friday, 2 January 2009

2008 is over.

So 2008 was a realtively successful year for me poker wise. Through Poker I managed to win about 2.5K at an estimate starting with $0. I managed to pay for a trip to england solely from my poker winnings which is what makes me very proud of the fact that poker has become a viable source of side income for me, alhtough very meagre at this current stage. Im still unsure as to what games I like best but I have decided that it is not NL holdem cash games. Proabably Limit Holdem and SNGs will be my main games this year throwing in an MTT and hopefully a few sunday majors.

Idealy I woul like Neteller to hurry up and email me back so I can get my $400 off them as they have frozen my account when I reched the transaction limit and a soo slow at verifying it. Once the do i think i will withdraw down to $300 and grin .5/1 LHE 6max until I got enough to give 1/2 a shot.

Once I get my money on stars Im never moving it to anothe rsite again as they all seem to have this habit of frezzing accounts for apparently no reason where as stars is reliable and by far the best site to play on.

No comments: