Wednesday, 5 March 2008

Back in the Saddle

So finally after my 7 days away from playing poker I have got back in the saddle so to speak and today i put in a decent session running at 27.7bb/100 for $96 profit over 1300 hands.

My play has definately improved and im making better plays and finding myself in less didicult situtions because of my improvement. This is largely due to stox pokers wonderful coahing videos. Ed Miller's Poker Made Simple series has liturally revolutionized my game and opened my eyes to many new and different concepts. Hopefully I am and will be applying those concepts in the correct situations as I continue with my poker.

It seems after my little break I have a new zest for poker and really look foward to playing a ton more hands in the next few days.

March so far.
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

As ive said on the CC March goals thread I want to cash out 1K this month. That means that I will need to play atleast 40k hands of good poker to even hope of getting $1k cashed out. I currently have $900 online and need to win $1100 in March. So far im up $96 + $50 bonus which = $146. Very good so far.

In other thing I am thinking of selling my HoH vol 1 and 2 as I never play tournies and have read these books a couple of times. It is also because when I signed up with Stox I got a free gift which I choose was Profesional No Limit Holdem. I have heard great reviews about PNLH and hope to read it atleast once by the end of the month.

The break was great and im back looking to win lots of money.

GL to you and me,
Munchrs.

No comments: